These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Costco Roasted Chicken and Veggies

This is a new recipe I made up just this week. It is easy to prepare, incredible to eat, low calorie, and tastes even better the next day.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

For three servings, take 6 chicken tenders (unbattered) and place them in a 6"x9" baking pan. Cut up six small sweet red, yellow, orange pepper and a sliced 1/2 onion and add to the pan.

Sprinkle 2 tbsp of minced garlic (to taste) over the veggies and chicken.

Drizzle olive oil over the top of everything in the dish. But don't overdo it.

Bake for 20 minutes, then turn the chicken over.

Bake for another 20 minutes. Spoon onto a plate. Sprinkle a little Old Bay spice over everything.

Enjoy.

Note: All of the ingredients are from Costco, I swear by their food, extremely high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment