These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Monday, July 6, 2009

A Michael Jackson Thought

Is it just me or does Michael Jackson's death not surprise me nor is it compelling?

He was a freak and his behavior with children is suspect at the least and could be criminal......at least enough for MJ to settle with a kid's family to the tune of $20 million to shut the kid up.

I really do not care about this story at all, you will find that most people will not care much after his funeral coverage tomorrow. Oh, it will make for cute tabloid stories off and on, but nothing that isn't any weirder than his real life story.

Again, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment