These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Volunteer

Happy Thanksgiving. As you may know I volunteer at an animal rescue and I will be spending a few hours of quality time with my special buddies this afternoon. My point: I wish everyone could give even an hour or two a week to do some good work for someone less fortunate..... at animal shelters, food banks, nursing homes, hospitals, helping homebound folks, etc.....whatever is in your heart to do for others. Think about how much good could happen from that and how much better this world would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment