These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Answer to the Economy

Folks this is easy so I will keep it short.

To stimulate the economy, the Federal Government needs to lower taxes for business and individuals. This will put more money in all pockets, encourage businesses to spend money, and draw some business back into the United States. Simple.

Next, interest rates need to rise gradually soon after the tax cuts. One, to manage growth from the tax cuts so that the economy does not get too heated. Two, to keep inflation low. Third, to strengthen the dollar, which in turn strengthens the economy and will keep commodity prices in check.

Simultaneously, the Federal Government needs to cut spending in a substantial way. First and foremost by repealing the Health Care Disaster.

This is the formula.

It worked in the 80's and it will work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment