These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Hilarious quote in this article....and pretty much totally incorrect

Sam Stovall actually said in this article (and talk about over-exaggeration, sheesh), ""I think the market's feeling like there really is nothing to be worried about, I think that's because of the lower (interest) rates that will help pull the economy out of its death spiral."
Death spiral?!?!?! Really?!?!?! One of the most inaccurate statements ever spoken about the present state of the US economy.  The economy  was and is fine the interest rate drops of late may actually create even MORE growth for the US economy.  It is strong and will continue in a 3-4% annual growth rate for several years. The recent deal with Mexico, the upcoming deals with China and Europe and others will be HUGE catalysts for many years to come. End of rant.

The stock market is closing in on its all-time high. Here's what could clinch it - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/11/the-stock-market-is-closing-in-on-its-all-time-high-heres-what-could-clinch-it.html

No comments:

Post a Comment