These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Pelosi does nothing about the invasion, only criticizes

It is difficult to say you are on the correct side of this issue Ms. Speaker when you and you chamber have proposed NOTHING about the invasion of illegals. 
Pelosi slams Trump on Mexico: 'Threats and temper tantrums are no way to negotiate foreign policy' - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/08/pelosi-slams-trump-on-mexico-threats-and-temper-tantrums-are-no-way-to-negotiate-foreign-policy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment