These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Press Cannot Help Themselves.....another example

The story below is by CNBC's Silvia Amaro.  Today's stock market futures are up over 100 Dow points, which is great.  However, Ms. Amaro appears to have to tow the "NBC company line" to try to disparage the President with every article, tying in his opinion on PREVIOUS tariffs to the "How can the stock markets be rising" inference. And the MSM wonders why they are losing audience. End of rant.

Dow futures rise triple digits despite Trump's China tariff threat - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/11/dow-futures-slightly-higher-despite-trumps-warning-on-china-tariffs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment