These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

My Argument About the Legalization of Abortion

I'm doin' it, gonna dive into this quagmire. So here we go.

My opinions are simple on this one.  I can make this short.

If a woman NEEDS an abortion for medical purposes, or impregnated by rape or incest, by all means abortion should be available.  I do not believe the government at any level should pay for these abortions.

If a woman WANTS an abortion as a choice for whatever reason, by all means abortion should be available.  Ladies, get as many as you desire.  However, in these cases, insurance or any level or branch of government should NEVER, EVER pay one penny for that abortion.

Especially government.  NEVER, EVER should the citizens/taxpayers or the USA be responsible for an abortion.  That is a choice, pay for it yourself or with your boyfriend/spouse.  Stay the hell out of my wallet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment