These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 2010 Scoreboard

June was an interesting month where I learned a few things about calls and the pitfalls.

I had written covered calls for:
MO $21 strike
WFMI $41 strike
T $25 strike (these were exercised)
PG $62.5 strike
COST $62.5 strike

The market did not agree with me this month and the portfolio took a hit. This month, I am paying more attention to the market action. I do believe that we will head upward from here. I will strategically plan to sell calls on the stocks I own when they reach a higher price and the calls are more attractive for selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment