These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Good God, Enough is Enough

How is it that President Trump has to endure such lies and made up accusations with zero evidence on a daily basis?.......When we all know that the Obama Administration was the genesis for the whole fake narrative. The DOJ, FBI, and many others in the swamp were in on creating documents and obtaining investigative warrants.

There needs to be a full draining of the evil in Washington. The rule of law needs to be upheld. The America we all know from decades past my be in real jeopardy of being destroyed, the liberties, the freedoms, the true and blind justice for all, all being destroyed and dismantled.....from within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment