These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Saturday, May 11, 2019

My favorite all time podacsts

Drew and Mike were (and are) Detroit morning show legends with Mark, Trudi, and the rest of the cast are really funny and take on current events like real folks would. Their take and delivery are the best. I listen to their podacsts as well as online via the new Detroit's WLLZ. A must listen, give it a week and you will be hooked.

https://drewandmikepodcast.com/

For financial and up to date stock market analysis I listen to Gary Karlbaum. He is a brilliant and entertaining man who is generally spot on with his take on the markets and stocks. Very good listen for people invested in stocks.

http://garykaltbaum.com/garyk-radio/

Happy listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment