These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Monday, June 29, 2009

I still like this S+P 500 chart

I still like this chart. If the trend is right, the momentum should drive the S+P 500 to break thru the 200 day EMA and up to about 970. This will bring the 50 day and the 200 day EMA to a crossing probably in about 4-6 weeks. When that happens, I think we go to 1150-1250 on the S+P 500.

The stochastic indicates that we should continue upward trend for at least a week, this will bring the S+P 500 up to where I stated earlier, around 970.
Chart courtesy of StockCharts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment