These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I don't understand people

I know a few people that are plain nasty when you talk to them. They are rude and plain mean from the get-go. I always try to be nice to others, especially when I first talk to them on a given day.

You know, I used to let stuff like this get to me. Anymore I feel that it is their loss, not that I am some great person to know, but getting to know people is a great way to understand life.

I will continue to be decent to all because I feel that being good to others comes back to you just as being nasty to others comes back to you. In this world you need as many advocates and connections and supporters as you can.

Build the bridges in life, don't burn them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment