These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

JC's Salad Recipe

This is a quick and easy salad dish that is terrific and good for you.

Handful of mixed greens, the greener the better
1/2 cup garbanzo beans
1/2 cup baby peas
1 small chopped yellow pepper
1 small chopped red pepper
(Add any other fresh veggies to taste)
2 tsp. of parmesian cheese

Dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon mixed Italian seasonings (parsley, oregano, add cilantro if desired)

The key: mixing the dressing so that all the veggies are equally covered and the parmesian cheese is distributed throughout the salad.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment