These are my thoughts and opinions on many topics. My passions are the stock market and helping abandoned and orphaned animals. In this world, it seems most things don't make much sense to me anymore. This is my feeble attempt to share all of the above. The blogs will include items that might make you shake my head as well as give you my take on why they happen. Enjoy.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mistreating others

Why is it some people think it is OK to mistreat others? I just don't understand maybe I should stick up for myself more often. Nah, I don't think it will help.

It is unfathomable to me to think that someone thinks it fine to talk down to others and make them feel bad. If I were to start something with someone, then it is likely that I deserve to take a verbal thrashing. I am anti-confrontational as it gets, I despise confrontation.

Maybe that is it, because I won't confront unless absolutely necessary, that must make me fair game.

I don't get it, probably never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment